Non Working Residence
This kind of temporary residence is intended for foreigners aiming to live in the Country without working in.
- Not having entered illegally into the Country.
- Not have criminal records in the Country or countries where you have lived for the last five years.
- To have sufficient financial resources to live in.
- To have health insurance.
- Not have severe disease.
Personal aplication at the Spanish Consulate or Embassy of your current residence.
- Passport with date of issue minimum one year before application.
- Criminal records of the country of origin or the country or countries where you have lived for the past five years.
- Evidencer of your financial resources to live in Spain without working.
- Medicare insurance valid in Spain.
- Medical certificate justifying you have not serious disease.
Before requesting the visa we will ask you copies of documents in order to validate or ask for ammendments, legalization or translations, if needed. Once everything checked, we will complete the application form and send it to you to file at the Spanish Embassy.
The response time is up to three months. If the visa is granted you must enter Spanish territory and file for a residence card at the Immigration Office. We will guide you through this process.
Residence for Investors (Golden Visa)
Spanish law 14/2013 rules an easy way to investors and his family to apply for residence.
You need to invest:
- €500,000 in a land, house, flat or other real state.
- €2,000,000 in Government bonds
- €1,000,000 in stocks or shares of local companies, or bank deposits in local banks.
Once an investment has been made, investors can apply for authorisation to live in Spain for two years, renewable for another two years after that (and on), so long as the investment threshold is maintained. There is no limit to the amount of times this two-year residency can be renewed. Properties can be bought and sold during this period, so long as the investment threshold is maintained. Investors can remain tax resident outside the Country, whilst benefiting from local residency and the freedom of unlimited travel and stays in the EU. After five years of continuous residence, investors can apply for permanent residence. After ten years of residence, nationality can be requested.
Investors must use their own funds, which must come from clear sources complying legislation on money laundering. You can make the investment through a company so long as it is not based in a tax haven and you control it (more than 50% of shares).